Student Success — Information for Instructors
New from Sage
is designed to develop the essential skills students need to achieve academic and personal success. The practical and cross-disciplinary skills provided in this interactive resources complement classroom instruction to prepare students for whatever path they choose for themselves during their time at university and beyond.
supports students of all academic backgrounds as they learn the ropes of higher education study, research, and personal development.
With its built-in flexibility compared to traditional online course modules, faculty and students are able to explore skills on their own time by choosing to progress through a full skill module, learn best practices for a particular skill, or home in on a very specific topic of interest.
Sage is pleased to offer faculty and instructors:
Request a Trial
- Cross-disciplinary academic skill material provided through 10 comprehensive, user-friendly modules
- 1,100+ practical skill topics to complement teaching material and help students succeed in your course
- Multimedia to engage students including interactive scenarios, short videos, and downloadable exercises
- Easy integration of skill topics into LMS or any web application
- 24/7 online access to in-demand skills
- User-friendly and flexible resource designed for every schedule and need
- Unlimited simultaneous access with no direct cost to students