Each year, tens of thousands of American citizens marry citizens of foreign countries, then file sponsorship applications for permanent U.S. residency visas on their spouses' behalf. Those visas, called green cards, are government-issued documents that legalize and authenticate a ...

  • Loading...
locked icon

Sign in to access this content

Get a 30 day FREE TRIAL

  • Watch videos from a variety of sources bringing classroom topics to life
  • Read modern, diverse business cases
  • Explore hundreds of books and reference titles