SAGE Reference: Information for Students
Why SAGE Books?
- Variety of content types — not only does SAGE Knowledge include award-winning eReference and eBook content, it also links to journal, research methods, video, and business cases where applicable
- Personalized — patrons can use the “My Account” feature to create reading lists and save searches
- Research on the Go — chapter print and PDF download options, share features for e-mail and social media, and a mobile-friendly site are all available
- Cite in a Snap — citation options include export to EndNote, RefWorks, and other citation manager software
- Export your citations — Use the Citations feature to house all citations in one place. Exporting is easy, and available in all major formats, including APA, Chicago, Harvard, and MLA
- Our easy-to-use interface was developed in partnership with faculty, librarians, and students
- Functionality includes full-text HTML display, table of contents navigation, and the ability to easily change text size
- Users can create a personalized research experience with saved searches, reading lists, and more
- Start your search — Users can search for titles, authors or key words or phrases within a text. Search results include books, encyclopedias, handbooks, dictionaries, videos, cases, debates and major works. Each search result shows a short extract of the full text.
- Browsing content — By subject area: Users browsing by subject area can easily target specific themes as each primary subject is divided into a series of subtopics, allowing for an in-depth exploration of each topic. By content type: Users can also browse by content type, supporting researchers at all levels to quickly access the type of material most useful for their project.
- Advanced search — Looking for something specific? Drill down to the content you need with advanced search criteria. Search by document types, publication details and more.
- Discover related content — Find related content easily in other eBook and eReference titles, videos and business cases. One quick search can lead users to a wealth of quality, relevant content to inform their next research project.