Sage Reference: Information for Librarians
Librarians and information professionals are an integral part of the academic community, and a key partner of Sage. Together, we are committed to navigating the challenges of our changing scholarly landscape to ensure that we best support the scholarship of the future.
Why Sage Reference?
- Authoritative, world-class content: curriculum-driven topics are selected by international teams of experts in their field and authored by key scholars. Faculty can rely on our content to be the best of what is happening in the social sciences today
- Connects to the most relevant content: links to other entries and recommended readings guide readers even further in their research journey
- Signed entries: All our entries are rigorous, authoritative, citable, and easy to navigate
- MARC Records and COUNTER 5 reports are available
- DOIs are registered for each title and chapter and deposited in CrossRef and displayed as permanent URLs
- Content is discoverable by major search engines at the title and chapter level to ensure students find Sage content no matter where they start their search
- Flexible pricing models within collections, designed to meet different needs
- No physical Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Unlimited simultaneous usage of all Sage eBooks gives everyone access to the content they need
- Dedicated usage-driving support, including promotional materials such as user guides, posters, banner ads, and search widgets
- Custom online training sessions highlighting features, functionality, and tips and tricks for both librarians and end-users.