Sage Business Foundations — Information for Librarians
Sage Business Foundations is designed to support faculty by complementing traditional course resources like textbooks and case studies as they teach key approaches to problem solving. This new interactive resource is designed to guide your students through the process and deliberations that lead to sound decisions. The collection helps students understand the key theories underpinning business and management today. As they gain in-depth understanding of business theories, students can take it one step further, matching the theory to real-world experience.
Why Sage Business Foundations ?
Pre-Register for a Trial in June 2023
- 10 key business subject areas covering more than 110 theories
- Diverse, global perspectives with authorship from across six continents with 23 countries represented
- Multimedia content including videos, interactive scenarios, discussion questions, and more
- Equips students to connect theory to practice, allowing them to grow in both academic and professional understanding
- User-friendly platform, allowing for easy integration of content into LMS via unique link, permanent DOI, or embeddable code
- Digital resource with 24/7 access for on-demand teaching and learning
- Unlimited simultaneous user access with no need to relicense content
- Institution-wide access provides easy discovery and alumni access
*Are you a Librarian or Dean? Get exclusive sneak peek access to the first five key business subjects available beginning January 2023 — Business Analytics, Business Communication, Business Ethics, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get to know Sage Business Foundations
Indexing and Discovery
Custom content recommendationsEmail to get StartedMake the most of your access to Sage Business Foundations!How can our business theories fit into your syllabus? We'll show you. Contact us for complimentary recommendations based on your courses and needs.