Sage Business Foundations — Information for Instructors
Sage Business Foundations
is designed to support faculty by complementing traditional
course resources like textbooks and case studies as they teach key
approaches to problem solving. This new interactive resource is designed
to guide your students through
the process and deliberations that lead to sound decisions. The
collection helps students understand the key theories underpinning
business and management today. As they gain in-depth understanding of
business theories, students can take it one step further, matching the
theory to real-world experience.
Sage is pleased to offer Instructors:
Register for a Trial For Sage Business Foundations
- 10 key business subject areas covering more than 110 theories
- Diverse, global perspectives with authorship from across six continents with 23 countries represented
- Multimedia content including videos, interactive scenarios, discussion questions, and more
- User-friendly platform, allowing for easy integration of content into LMS via unique link, permanent DOI, or embeddable code
- Digital resource with 24/7 access for on-demand teaching and learning
- Unlimited simultaneous user access
- Institution-wide access for easy discovery
Get to know Sage Business Foundations
Benefits for your students
Sage Business Foundations helps your students to:
- Develop a thorough understanding of foundational business theories through in-depth discussion of the most important principles.
- Think critically by evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of each theory in comparison to related theories.
- Learn what theory looks like in action via practitioner perspectives on their experience of applying (or rejecting) the theory.
- Stay engaged and motivated via video, hover-over key terms, and Knowledge and Understanding Checks.
- Prepare for the workforce through interactive scenarios.
Custom content recommendations
Email to get Started
Make the most of your access to
Sage Business Foundations!
How can our business theories fit into your syllabus?
We'll show you. Contact us for complimentary recommendations based on your courses and needs.