- Subject index
The Washington Information Directory (WID) is a topically organized reference resource that lists contact information for federal agencies and nongovernmental organizations in the Washington metro area along with a brief paragraph describing what each organization does related to that topic. In addition, WID pulls together 55 organization charts for federal agencies, congressional resources related to each chapter topic, hotline and contact information for various specific areas of interest (from Food Safety Resources to internships in Washington), and an extensive list of active congressional caucuses and contact details. WID has two appendices, one with thorough information on congresspersons and committees, and the second with governors and embassies.
Chapter : General Policy and Analysis
House and Senate Caucuses
The following is a compilation of the most active caucuses in the House and Senate. A general staff contact is listed along with the phone number as well as a website when available. The area code for all phone numbers is (202). This information is current as of April 3, 2020.
- Alzheimer’s Caucus, Kelsey Griswold, 225-3765
- American Sikh Congressional Caucus, Erik Olsen, 225-1880
- Americans Abroad Caucus, Danielle Sumner, 225-7944; Web, www.americansabroad.org/americans-abroad-caucus
- Artificial Intelligence Caucus, Svetlana Matt, 225-1947
- ASL Caucus (Senate), Joe Fuentes, 225-1986
- Bipartisan Congressional Gaming Caucus, Emily Ackerman, 250-2065
- Bipartisan Congressional Parkinson’s Disease Caucus, Shayne Woods, 225-5755
- Bipartisan Congressional Pro-Life Caucus, Rebecca Duberstein, 225-3765
- Bipartisan Congressional Refugee Caucus, Cesar Gonzalez, 225-4211
- Bipartisan Congressional Task Force to Combat Identity Theft and Fraud, Hart Thompson, 225-5831
- Bipartisan Disabilities Caucus, ...