The Washington Information Directory is the essential one-stop source for information on U.S. governmental and nongovernmental agencies and organizations. Organized topically, this thoroughly researched guide provides capsule descriptions and contact information that help users quickly and easily find the right person at the right organization. The Washington Information Directory offers three easy ways to find information: by name, by organization, and through detailed subject indexes. It focuses on the Washington metropolitan area - an organization must have an office in Washington to be listed. It also includes dozens of resource boxes on particular topics, organization charts for all federal agencies, and information about the FOIA and privacy legislation. With more than 10,000 listings and coverage of evolving presidential administration, the 2018 - 2019 Edition features contact information for the following: Congress and federal agencies Nongovernmental organizations Policy groups and political action committees Foundations and institutions Governors and other state officials U.S. ambassadors and foreign diplomats Congressional caucuses
Chapter : House and Senate Caucuses
House and Senate Caucuses
The following is a compilation of the most active caucuses in the House and Senate. A general staff contact is listed along with the phone number as well as a Web address when available. The area code for all phone numbers is (202). This information is current as of April 20, 2018.
- 115th Class Caucus, Joseph Knowles, 226-0029; Chris Fisher, 225-5961
- Agriculture and Rural America Task Force, Natalie Hales, 225-3715
- Americans Abroad Caucus, Max Whitcomb, 225-1491; Web, www.americansabroad.org/americans-abroad-caucus
- American Sikh Congressional Caucus, Quin Roberts, 225-2011
- Bipartisan Congressional Pro-Life Caucus, Megan McCrum, 225-7669
- Bipartisan Congressional Task Force to Combat Identity Theft and Fraud, Jacob Olson, 225-5476; Web, https://idtaskforce-young.house.gov
- Bipartisan Disabilities Caucus, Elyssa Malin, 225-2735; Web, http://disabilitiescaucus.langevin.house.gov
- Bipartisan Heroin Task Force, Kevin Diamond, 225-5206
- Bipartisan Historically Black Colleges ...