The Federal Regulatory Directory, Eighteenth Edition continues to offer a clear path through the maze of complex federal agencies and regulations, providing to-the-point analysis of regulations. Information-packed profiles of more than 100 federal agencies and departments detail the history, structure, purpose, actions, and key contacts for every regulatory agency in the U.S. government. Now updated with an improved searching structure, the Federal Regulatory Directory continues to be the leading reference for understanding federal regulations, providing a richer, more targeted exploration than is possible by cobbling together electronic and print sources.
Health and Human Services Department
- DEPARTMENTAL RESOURCES 722
- ADMINISTRATION FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES 724
- CENTERS FOR MEDICARE AND MEDICAID SERVICES 728
- OFFICE FOR CIVIL RIGHTS 734
- OTHER HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES DEPARTMENT OFFICES 739