The Federal Regulatory Directory, Eighteenth Edition continues to offer a clear path through the maze of complex federal agencies and regulations, providing to-the-point analysis of regulations. Information-packed profiles of more than 100 federal agencies and departments detail the history, structure, purpose, actions, and key contacts for every regulatory agency in the U.S. government. Now updated with an improved searching structure, the Federal Regulatory Directory continues to be the leading reference for understanding federal regulations, providing a richer, more targeted exploration than is possible by cobbling together electronic and print sources.
Part : Commerce Department
- Departmental Resources 642
- Bureau of Industry and Security 644
- Economic Development Administration 650
- International Trade Administration 654
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration 657
- United States Patent and Trademark Office 663