The Federal Regulatory Directory, Seventeenth Edition continues to offer a clear path through the maze of complex federal agencies and regulations, providing to-the-point analysis of regulations. Information-packed profiles of more than 100 federal agencies and departments detail the history, structure, purpose, actions, and key contacts for every regulatory agency in the U.S. government. Now updated with an improved searching structure, the Federal Regulatory Directory continues to be the leading reference for understanding federal regulations, providing a richer, more targeted exploration than is possible by cobbling together electronic and print sources.
Federal Regulation: An Introduction
Transportation Department: 400 7th St. S.W., Washington, DC 20590: Internet: http://www.dot.gov
- Federal Aviation Administration 783
- Federal Highway Administration 791
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration 795
- Federal Railroad Administration 798
- Federal Transit Administration 802
- Maritime Administration 806
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration 811
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration 818
- Research and ...