SAGE Publishing continues to grow its global case collection, SAGE Business Cases, across the business and management discipline while also focusing in on key areas we care deeply about. This women & leadership collection within SAGE Business Cases will highlight the rich and interdisciplinary topic of women and leadership. For the 2022 edition, the series will be focused around the theme of
identity, intersectionality, and inclusion
. Suggested topics include:
- How specific identities cause some women to be marginalized
- How intersectionality helps us understand those identities
- How inclusion leads to gender equity
SAGE is pleased to offer case authors:
- Double-blind peer review of your case and teaching notes
- A thorough editorial process, working to develop your ideas and prepare cases for successful publication
- Freedom to include your students in the case research and writing process
- Copyright in your name and final PDF for ease of use in your classroom
- Payment when your case is published
- An international audience for your work
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: August 1, 2021 (for January 2022 publication)
- We look for cases between 1,000 and 5,000 words.
- Please include discussion questions and teaching notes.
- Authors receive decisions within 6-8 weeks of submission.
- Manuscripts are accepted through our ScholarOne portal.
- Submissions guidelines and templates are available on the author resources page.
View author resources