SAGE Business Cases: Food Marketing Series
Food Marketing Series EditorErnest Baskin, Ph.D., Saint Joseph’s UniversityDr. Ernest Baskin is an assistant professor of food marketing at Saint Joseph's University. He is an expert in consumer behavior and marketing research. His research focuses on consumer judgment and decision making with a particular interest in consumption decisions as well as consumer biases and context effects using experimental methodology and survey design. His work has been published in top tier journals such as the Journal of Consumer Research, the Journal of Marketing Research, Appetite, European Journal of Marketing and the Journal of Business Research. He has been extensively covered in the popular press in outlets such as the ranging from print sources such as the Chicago Tribune, CNNMoney, and the Atlantic to blogs such as Lifehacker and Nerdwallet. He is often a featured expert on both television and radio.He has worked extensively with a variety of firms on major marketing and behavioral initiatives, including Google and Pepsico. Prior to joining Saint Joseph's, Ernest worked as a marketing consultant at ZS Associates in Philadelphia, PA and advised on marketing efforts, market research and mergers for a number of major pharmaceutical companies. He holds a Bachelors of Science in Economics and a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology from the University of Pennsylvania and a Ph.D. from the Yale School of Management.
Call for Papers
Partner with SAGE to develop your Food Marketing teaching case.
SAGE is pleased to offer case authors:
- Double-blind peer review of your case and teaching notes
- A thorough editorial process, working to develop your ideas and prepare cases for successful publication
- Freedom to include your students in the case research and writing process
- Copyright in your name and final PDF for ease of use in your classroom
- Payment when your case is published
- An international audience for your work
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Rolling
- We look for cases between 1,000 and 5,000 words.
- Please include discussion questions and teaching notes.
- Authors receive decisions within 6-8 weeks of submission.
- Manuscripts are accepted through our ScholarOne portal.
- Submissions guidelines and templates are available on the author resources page.For questions and sample cases, contact: Rebecca Frankel, Associate Editor, email@example.com
Cases from the Food Marketing Series