SAGE Business Cases: Events Management
Events Management Series Editor
Dr Pam Zigomo is the Programme Leader of the BA Events Management as well as a Senior Lecturer in Event Management at the University of Greenwich. Her research interests are in Cultural and Third Sector events and Critical Event Studies. Recent publications include – Becoming civic centred – A case study of the University of Greenwich’s Bathway Theatre based in Woolwich (2021); Unlocking doors: Decolonising the design of an art exhibition in Zimbabwe (2018).
Pam completed her MSc in Events Management at Leeds Beckett and upon completing her masters, worked as an arts events manager for several cultural organisations in London and the West Midlands before joining academia 6 years ago. Pam still works with arts charities and public sector organisations to assist them in developing event strategies and live events.
Call for Papers
Partner with SAGE to develop your Event's Management teaching case.
SAGE is pleased to offer case authors:
- Double-blind peer review of your case and teaching notes
- A thorough editorial process, working to develop your ideas and prepare cases for successful publication
- Freedom to include your students in the case research and writing process
- Copyright in your name and final PDF for ease of use in your classroom
- Payment when your case is published
- An international audience for your work
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: July 31, 2021
- We look for cases between 1,000 and 5,000 words.
- Please include discussion questions and teaching notes.
- Authors usually receive decisions within 8 weeks of submission.
- Manuscripts are accepted through our ScholarOne portal.
- Submissions guidelines and templates are available on the author resources page.For questions and sample cases, contact: Rebecca Frankel, Associate Editor, email@example.com
Cases from the Events Management Series