SAGE Business Cases: Customer Experience
View Customer Experience Series
Customer Experience Series Editor
Aileen started her customer experience career working for some of Australia’s largest retailers, contributing to make them in turn, Australia’s most trusted brands. Now as one of only few CCXPs available to the public in Australia, Aileen works as an independent advisor to organisations worldwide, sharing her knowledge and skills and proliferating the benefits of taking care of the customer, employee, and human experience in business.
Residing in Melbourne, Australia, Aileen has written about her experience and research in the fields of customer experience, communication, leadership, culture, inclusion and diversity to name a few, with more academic contributions to come. Aside from qualifications in CX, Aileen also holds a degree in Public Relations and Marketing and as of 2022 is now also a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist
Stephanie started her customer experience career in the B2B world and eventually went on to become one of the U.S. federal government's first agency-level customer experience leaders. She currently works with government agencies, B2B firms, technology companies, and marketing firms.
She resides in the Washington, D.C. area and is a Ph.D. student in global leadership studies at the Indiana Institute of Technology. Her research interests are public sector leadership, administrative burden, customer, and employee experience. She has now written multiple business case studies for SAGE in her research areas. She holds an M.A. degree in corporate communication from Duquesne University and a B.S. degree from Arkansas State University.
Call for Papers
Partner with SAGE to develop your Customer Experience teaching case.
SAGE Publishing continues to grow its global case collection, SAGE Business Cases, in key areas we care deeply about and are very topical and sought after, such as Customer Experience.
SAGE is pleased to offer case authors:
- Copyright in your name and final PDF for ease of use in your classroom
- Payment when your case is published
- An international audience for your work, supported by the global sales force at SAGE
Topics that may be covered include:
- Establishing customer experience culture
- Measuring and evaluating customer experiences
- Customer listening
- Designing customer experiences
- Lessons learned
- Diversity and inclusion
- Risk management and legal
- Contact center operations
- New technology
- Customer experience leadership
The topics above are merely an illustration. We encourage a broad spectrum of cases on all topics related to customer experience from various industries, geographical areas, and diverse business subdisciplines. We are also welcoming teaching cases that explore not only successful enterprises, but also those that provide opportunities to learn from failures.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: ROLLING
- We look for cases between 1,000 and 5,000 words.
- Please include discussion questions and teaching notes.
- Submissions guidelines and templates are available on the author resources page.
- Manuscripts will be accepted through the ScholarOne portal.For questions and sample cases, contact: Rebecca Frankel, SAGE Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org