SAGE Business Cases: Coaching & Mentoring
Coaching and Mentoring Series Editor
Pauline Fatien Diochon, PhD, is an educator and researcher in management with a focus on the ethical, spatial and political dimensions of organizational phenomena, such as leadership development (especially coaching and mentoring). She strives to develop creative learning approaches that contribute to the development of individuals and organizations. Her perspectives are notably anchored in critical management studies and enriched by an international life and career in Europe, North and South America.
You can find her latest work at Organization, Business Ethics Quarterly, Scandinavian Journal of Management, Journal of Management Inquiry, etc. She holds a PhD in Management from HEC School of Management, Paris, France, and is an Associate Professor at Grenoble Ecole de Management, France.
Let’s contribute together to the future of managerial education! Submit a case study!
Call for Papers
Partner with SAGE to develop your Coaching and Mentoring teaching case.
SAGE is pleased to offer case authors:
- Double-blind peer review of your case and teaching notes
- A thorough editorial process, working to develop your ideas and prepare cases for successful publication
- Freedom to include your students in the case research and writing process
- Copyright in your name and final PDF for ease of use in your classroom
- Payment when your case is published
- An international audience for your work
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Rolling
- We look for cases between 1,000 and 5,000 words.
- Please include discussion questions and teaching notes.
- Authors receive decisions within 6-8 weeks of submission.
- Manuscripts are accepted through our ScholarOne portal.
- Submissions guidelines and templates are available on the author resources page.For topic proposals, questions, and sample cases contact: Rebecca Frankel, Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cases from the Coaching and Mentoring Series