Sage Business Cases: Accounting
Accounting Series Editor
Noah P. Barsky, PhD, CPA Villanova University School of Business
Noah P. Barsky, PhD, is a professor in Executive and Graduate Business Programs at the Villanova University School of Business (USA). His research and teaching focus on performance measurement, business planning, risk assessment, and contemporary financial reporting issues. Dr. Barsky has served on the Advisory Board for Sage Business Cases since its inception. He has received multiple teaching excellence awards, as well as grants and recognitions for curriculum innovation.
Call for Papers
Partner with Sage to develop your Accounting teaching case.
Sage is pleased to offer case authors:
- Double-blind peer review of your case and teaching notes
- A thorough editorial process, working to develop your ideas and prepare cases for successful publication
- Freedom to include your students in the case research and writing process
- Copyright in your name and final PDF for ease of use in your classroom
- Payment when your case is published
- An international audience for your work
Have you written a case that you currently use in your classroom? Do you have an idea or a rough draft of a case? Bring it to SAGE and we’ll work with you to develop your idea and ready it for the global classroom.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Rolling
- We look for cases between 1,000 and 5,000 words.
- Please include discussion questions and teaching notes.
- Authors receive decisions within 6-8 weeks of submission.
- Manuscripts are accepted through our ScholarOne portal.
- Guidelines and templates can be found here.For questions and sample cases, contact: Maureen Adams, Executive Editor, Maureen.email@example.com
Cases from the Accounting Series