A Case-Study Analysis of NCAA Division I Women’s Basketball Tournament Broadcasts: Educational or Commercial Activity?
- Online Pub. Date: January 02, 2018
- Original Pub. Date: 2008
- Subject: Information Management, Sports Management
- Level: Complex
- Type: Indirect case
- Length: 8388 words
- Copyright: © 2008 Human Kinetics, Inc.
- Organization: National Collegiate Athletic Association
- Organization Size Large
- Region Northern America Country United States of America
- Industry Sports activities and amusement and recreation activities, Programming and broadcasting activities
Originally Published in:
2008). A case-study analysis of NCAA Division I women’s basketball tournament broadcasts: Educational or commercial activity? International Journal of Sport Communication, 1(4), 516–533., & (
- Publisher: Human Kinetics, Inc.
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1123/ijsc.1.4.516
- Online ISBN: 9781526437082