This is your step-by-step guide on how to write successful research proposals in the health sciences, whether it is for a thesis or dissertation review committee, an ethical review committee or a grant funding committee. Using quantitative, qualitative, and mixed research approaches, follow the journey of Liang and Natasha, two fictional researchers who will help you complete your proposal alongside reading the chapters. This practical guide includes top tips from the authors, read-reflect-respond activities and examples of project plans to equip you with all the tools you need to succeed with your research proposal.
- Chapter One: Proposal Preparation
- Chapter Two: Background and Justification for the Study
- Chapter Three: Research Approach and Design
- Chapter Four: Capturing Attention – Abstract, Title and Significance
- Chapter Five: Feasibility, Track Record and Teams
- Chapter Six: Writing an Ethics Proposal
- Chapter Seven: Writing a Funding Proposal