Edited by one of the leading Virilio authority's, this book offers the reader a guide through Virilio's work. Using the interview form, Virilio speaks incisively and at length about a vast assortment of cultural and theoretical topics, including architecture and `speed-space', `chronopolitics', art and technoculture, modernism, postmodernism and `hypermodernism', the time of the trajectory and the `information bomb'. His thoughts on Foucault, Baudrillard, Deleuze and Guattari, the performance artist Stelarc, the Persian War and the Kosovo War, are also gathered together.
Part One: On Theory, Culture and Society
Part Two: On Architecture
Part Three: On Speed-Space and Chronopolitics
- Interview 4: Speed-Space
- Interview 5: Perception, Politics and the Intellectual
- Interview 6: The Information Bomb: A Conversation
Part Four: On Art, Technoculture and the Integral Accident
- Interview 7: Paul Virilio
- Interview 8: Paul Virilio
- Interview 9: The Dark Spot of Art
- Interview 10: Landscape of Events Seen at Speed
- Interview 11: Not Words but Visions!
Part Five: On the Strategies of Deception