This book represents an approach to using RTI at the secondary level that is both dramatically different and practical. The approach has been implemented by dozens of secondary schools in the Northwest and has the potential of dramatically changing the way secondary schools are structured.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: RTI at the Secondary Level—A Systems Approach
- Chapter 3: Teaching and Learning in Secondary Schools
- Chapter 4: Data-Based Decision Making
- Chapter 5: Establishing Effective Teams
- Chapter 6: Problem Solving to Achieve Effective Outcomes—Systems and Students
- Chapter 7: RTI and Special Education Eligibility