Previous Chapter Chapter 5: Starting ‘Where Young People Are’: Planning Learning in PSHE Education Next Chapter
Chapter 5: Starting ‘Where Young People Are’: Planning Learning in PSHE Education
Through reading and reflecting on the content of this chapter you will begin to:
- understand why gauging young people’s prior learning is so important
- be able to use some quick action research strategies that can be used in PSHE education
- understand how these can provide both baseline assessment and a powerful teaching resource
- understand the principles of designing PSHE education schemes of work
- be able to plan an engaging PSHE lesson ...