- Subject index
The Critical Practitioner in Social Work and Health Care takes a comprehensive and reflective look at key areas of practice and the challenges professionals face in training and in their working lives. The chapters focus on the skills and values fundamental to the caring role and helps readers understand the importance of being able to adapt to changing demands and expectations.
- Presents a multiprofessional approach, incorporating examples from health, social work, and social care
- Offers an integrated approach to theory and practice
- Inclludes a range of case studies to illustrate key themes and issues
- Provides coverage of core topics such as: ethics, management, supervision, teamwork, interprofessional working, practice with service-users, research, policy issues, accountability
- Strongly supports underpinning knowledge for the National Occupational Standards and subject benchmarks
The book encourages the ...