This is the first textbook of its kind to offer students an introduction to best practices for using technology in health promotion programs. Integrating detailed case studies and interactive skill-building exercises throughout, this succinct and practical text teaches students to identify the most appropriate technology to meet their goals.
Part II: Unique Aspects of Technology-Based Program Development, Implementation, and Evaluation
- Chapter 3: Technology-Based Health Program Development
- Chapter 4: Technology-Based Program Implementation
- Chapter 5: Program Evaluation for Technology-Based Health Promotion
- Chapter 6: Case Studies in Computer-Based Health Promotion
- Chapter 7: Case Studies in Internet-Based Health Promotion
- Chapter 8: Case Studies in Mobile Phone-Based Health Promotion