People are the most important resource for today's organizations. Organizations must invest in their employees to sustain a competitive advantage and achieve their strategic objectives. Strategic Training and Development translates theory and research into best practices for improving employee knowledge, skills, and behaviors in the workplace. Authors Robyn A. Berkley and David M. Kaplan take a holistic and experiential approach, providing ample practice opportunities for students. A strong focus on technology, ethics, legal issues, diversity and inclusion, and succession helps prepare students to succeed in today’s business environment.
Delivery Options for Face-to-Face Training
- Describe and categorize the training setting options that organizations have.
- Select the setting that is appropriate for a specific training or development need.
- Assess the formality of on-the-job training.
- Discuss how a room’s layout can impact instruction and learning.
- Explain what differentiates corporate universities from other instructional environments.