People are the most important resource for today's organizations. Organizations must invest in their employees to sustain a competitive advantage and achieve their strategic objectives. Strategic Training and Development translates theory and research into best practices for improving employee knowledge, skills, and behaviors in the workplace. Authors Robyn A. Berkley and David M. Kaplan take a holistic and experiential approach, providing ample practice opportunities for students. A strong focus on technology, ethics, legal issues, diversity and inclusion, and succession helps prepare students to succeed in today’s business environment.
Training Evaluation : Transfer and Results
- Describe the five foundations for transferring learning to behavior, and explain how they can be used to support level 3 and 4 training transfer.
- Explain the relationship between level 1 and 2 evaluation (effective training) and level 3 and 4 evaluation (training effectiveness).
- Describe the importance of strategy when designing level 3 and 4 evaluation.
- Quantify and analyze training budgets.
- Formulate training metrics to assess level 4 outcomes of training evaluation.
- Compare near transfer and far transfer and their impact on training evaluation.
- Describe the five factors that facilitate the likelihood of training transfer.