This book provides essential knowledge and skills to address all the new social work education requirements for placements and practice learning. It will help your students successfully pass their compulsory social work placement whilst meeting the Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF) for Social Workers and developing their professional practice.
Chapter 6: Assessment and Evidencing your Practice Learning
Assessment and Evidencing your Practice Learning
Overview and Learning Outcomes
This chapter will cover:
- Assessment of your social work practice learning on placement.
- Direct work in social work practice relevant to beginning your practice learning.
- Evidencing your social work practice learning and development.
By the end of Chapter 6 you will be able to:
- Identify the key features of assessment in relation to your practice learning.
- Describe some key features of direct work in social work relevant to beginning your placement.
- Evidence your practice learning and development.
Introduction to Chapter 6
This chapter is designed to help you better understand the assessment requirements of your social work placement and to help you to begin to demonstrate and then evidence your social work practice and development.
The goal here is to ...