Marketing ethics is the systematic study of how moral standards are applied to marketing decisions, behaviors, and institutions. This guide to marketing ethics provides all the key terms and concepts in a short, easy-to-use format, with each entry written by a scholar from the field of business or marketing ethics. This essential companion can be used in a number of marketing courses and will be a valuable reference for practitioners.
SAGE Brief Guide to Marketing Ethics
- Author: SAGE Publications
- Publisher:SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year:2012
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject:Business Ethics (general), Marketing Ethics
- Print ISBN:9781412995146
- Online ISBN:9781452243962