In Paise of the First Edition `In Britain, few people can have contributed more to the development of a personal construct approach than Fay Fransella and Peggy Dalton... Their book is primarily written for those who may wish to incorporate Kelly's ideas into their existing counselling framework... This is an informative book which is concise, well-written and with no shortage of clinical examples, relevant to all who are interested in counselling and psychotherapy' - British Journal of Psychology The revised and updated edition of this practical, accessible book gives a clear introduction to personal construct counselling for counselling trainees and practitioners alike.
- Chapter 1: The Ideas Behind the Action
- Chapter 2: Setting the Scene
- Chapter 3: The Framework for Understanding Problems and Possibilities
- Chapter 4: Exploring the Client's World
- Chapter 5: Counselling as a Process of Reconstruction
- Chapter 6: The Process of Change for Lisa
- Chapter 7: Ending and Evaluating the Process of Personal Construct Counselling – and Beyond