The Sage Course Companion on organization theory is an accessible introduction to a challenging subject area. This book helps readers extend their understanding of theories and make the connection between these theories and organizational practice. It enhances their thinking skills in line with course requirements and provides support on how to revise for exams and prepare for and write assessed pieces. Readers are encouraged not only to think like an organizational theorist but also to think about the subject critically.
This section is designed to help you succeed in your exams. It will provide you with tips on how to:
- Develop strategies for controlling your nervous energy
- Tackle worked examples of time and task management in exams
- Attend to the practical details associated with the exam
- Stay focused on the exam questions
- Link revision outlines to strategy for addressing exam questions
Handling Your Nerves
Exam nerves are common because your performance is being evaluated, the consequences are likely to be serious, and you are working under ...