“There is plenty of sound advice for beginners, an update for individuals with more background, and pragmatic tools for everyone in the Needs Assessment process.”—Valerie Larsen, University of VirginiaThis book shows how to analyze and combine qualitative and quantitative data. The authors also explain how to put results together to facilitate making empirically based needs decisions. Although this book can be used in a stand-alone fashion, it is part of the Needs Assessment KIT—five interrelated and sequenced books that take the reader through the needs assessment process (ISBN: 978-0-7619-2595-8).
- Chapter 1: Overview
- Chapter 2: What Precipitates Needs Assessment and Getting the Process Started?
- Chapter 3: Some Initial Phase I Needs Assessment Activities
- Chapter 4: Collecting and Analyzing Initial Sources of Data
- Chapter 5: The Special Case of Collaborative (Cooperative) Needs Assessments
- Chapter 6: Some of Those Nagging Leftover Pieces of Phase I