“There is plenty of sound advice for beginners, an update for individuals with more background, and pragmatic tools for everyone in the Needs Assessment process.”—Valerie Larsen, University of VirginiaThis book shows how to analyze and combine qualitative and quantitative data. The authors also explain how to put results together to facilitate making empirically based needs decisions. Although this book can be used in a stand-alone fashion, it is part of the Needs Assessment KIT—five interrelated and sequenced books that take the reader through the needs assessment process (ISBN: 978-0-7619-2595-8).
- Chapter 1: The Data and Prioritization Mess: What is the NAC Getting into?
- Chapter 2: Dealing with Qualitative Needs Data
- Chapter 3: Coping with Quantitative Needs Data
- Chapter 4: Getting the Results Together for Prioritization
- Chapter 5: Prioritizing Identified Needs
- Chapter 6: Some Nagging Afterthoughts and Caveats