Using case studies of mentoring in practice, this book examines the roles of mentors and practitioners and how mentoring supports personal and professional development.
- Chapter 1: What is Mentoring?
- Chapter 2: The Mentor as ‘The One in the Middle’
- Chapter 3: Being Reflective: Encouraging and Teaching Reflective Practice
- Chapter 4: Collecting and Collating Evidence Through Profiling
- Chapter 5: Designing and Implementing a Mentoring Scheme: University of Worcester SureStart-Recognised Sector-Endorsed Foundation Degree in Early Years
- Chapter 6: Mentoring the Process of Change: A Case Study