The SAGE Key Concepts series provides students with accessible and authoritative knowledge of the essential topics in a variety of disciplines. Cross-referenced throughout, the format encourages critical evaluation through understanding. Written by experienced and respected academics, the books are indispensable study aids and guides to comprehension.
- Provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use introduction to the field
- Grounds theory with global examples
- Takes it further with recommended reading
- Covers the central ideas and practices from production and media studies
- Situates radio studies within its historical context and contemporary auditory culture
Music is one of the codes of radio and a universally important content of radio programming.
Imagine two people listening to the same piece of music. One of them has an MP3 player (or something similar) and chose this record from among many others. The other person is listening ...