The SAGE Key Concepts series provides students with accessible and authoritative knowledge of the essential topics in a variety of disciplines. Cross-referenced throughout, the format encourages critical evaluation through understanding. Written by experienced and respected academics, the books are indispensable study aids and guides to comprehension.
- Provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use introduction to the field
- Grounds theory with global examples
- Takes it further with recommended reading
- Covers the central ideas and practices from production and media studies
- Situates radio studies within its historical context and contemporary auditory culture
A style of speech radio programme in which the content is divided up into short items or features.
The radio magazine is the audio equivalent of the print magazine and has many of the advantages of the latter in terms of its flexibility and relatively undemanding qualities. In Britain, the ...