The SAGE Key Concepts series provides students with accessible and authoritative knowledge of the essential topics in a variety of disciplines. Cross-referenced throughout, the format encourages critical evaluation through understanding. Written by experienced and respected academics, the books are indispensable study aids and guides to comprehension.
- Provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use introduction to the field
- Grounds theory with global examples
- Takes it further with recommended reading
- Covers the central ideas and practices from production and media studies
- Situates radio studies within its historical context and contemporary auditory culture
Drama is a radio genre which features the radio play. Radio drama includes complete ‘one off’ plays and longer running serials.
Radio drama is perhaps a contradiction. How is it possible in such a visual age for ‘invisible’ drama, drama without faces or scenery, to exist? ...