The SAGE Key Concepts series provides students with accessible and authoritative knowledge of the essential topics in a variety of disciplines. Cross-referenced throughout, the format encourages critical evaluation through understanding. Written by experienced and respected academics, the books are indispensable study aids and guides to comprehension.
- Provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use introduction to the field
- Grounds theory with global examples
- Takes it further with recommended reading
- Covers the central ideas and practices from production and media studies
- Situates radio studies within its historical context and contemporary auditory culture
The word radiogenic is a contested term in radio studies but has been used to describe subjects or content particularly suited to a non-visual medium.
The term photogenic refers to something that is suited to the medium of photography; it makes a good photograph. Some ...