The SAGE Key Concepts series provides students with accessible and authoritative knowledge of the essential topics in a variety of disciplines. Cross-referenced throughout, the format encourages critical evaluation through understanding. Written by experienced and respected academics, the books are indispensable study aids and guides to comprehension.
Key Concepts in Public Relations:
- Provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use overview to the field
- Covers over 150 central concepts in PR
- Paves the way for students to tackle primary texts
- Grounds students in both practice and theory
- Takes it further with recommended reading
Business to Business (B2B)
B2B is PR aimed mainly at business customers. The phrase is contrasted with business to consumer (B2C). While a great many products – especially in the ICT field – are plainly aimed at both markets – B2B and B2C are often seen as alternative career pathways in PR consultancies. Many consultancies focus solely on one or the other while larger consultancies often have different divisions for these two areas. B2B is also often referred to as corporate PR as distinct from consumer PR.