How lobbying by Indian Americans in the United States has influenced US foreign policy towards India Indian Lobbying and its Influence in US Decision Making looks at the ways in which Indian lobbying acts as a catalyst in transforming the US–India relationship in the post-Cold War era, the events that explain their formation, and factors that legitimize these groups as an institution in US politics.
- Chapter 1: Lobbying, Pressure Groups, and Ethnic Lobbying in the US Foreign Policy Making: Theoretical Overview
- Chapter 2: Indian Americans: Immigration and Professional Advancement in the US
- Chapter 3: Indian Americans and Political Participation: Growing Political Activism and Lobbying in the American Political Process
- Chapter 4: India Caucus: Lobbying for a Robust US–India Relation
- Chapter 5: The American Perception about India: The US–India Relations and Indian Lobbying during the Cold War Period
- Chapter 6: Achievements and Actions of Indian Lobbying toward a Transformed and Robust US–India Relation