This book's unique child-centered perspective provides an easy-to-follow model for teaching research methodology to children to participate actively in their own education.
Part I: The Nature of Research
- Chapter 1: What is Research?
- Chapter 2: Learning from Other People's Research
- Chapter 3: Research Ethics
- Chapter 4: Framing a Research Question
Part II: Data Collection
- Chapter 5: Observation Techniques
- Chapter 6: Interview Techniques
- Chapter 7: Questionnaires and Surveys
- Chapter 8: Experimental Techniques
Part III: Data Analysis
Part IV: Dissemination