Offers educators frameworks for designing innovative play spaces that provide young children with flexible, inclusive, and stimulating opportunities to learn, develop, and have fun together.
Chapter 8: Troubleshooting and Sources of Advice
Troubleshooting and Sources of Advice
In this chapter you will find sources of information and advice:
- national and international play organisations;
- a selection of interesting and inspiring websites;
- other play specific organisations and contact points;
- play safety and standards;
- useful contacts – rights;
- the environment and environmental issues;
- landscape architecture;
- advice on funding.
Nowadays a great deal of information that will be useful is available on the ...