The creation of innovative products and services by entrepreneurs is often cited as one of the key strengths of the current American economy. Academics and executives alike are beginning to recognize the advantages of innovation and real-time experimentation over traditional strategic planning processes. Large firms find they need to create strategies that are entrepreneurial, and emerging firms are recognizing the importance of a continuing emphasis on entrepreneurship in their long-term strategic vision.
- Chapter 1: Entrepreneurial Strategies: The Dominant Logic of Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 2: Entrepreneurship in the New Competitive Landscape
- Chapter 3: Competing on the Entrepreneurial Edge
- Chapter 4: Entrepreneurial Capabilities: A Resource-Based View
- Chapter 5: Entrepreneurial Management as Strategy
- Chapter 6: Entrepreneurial Strategies: The Critical Role of Top Management
- Chapter 7: The Evolution of the Field of Entrepreneurship