A student-centered classroom management approach that guides elementary teachers in leading their students and managing the classroom
Elementary Classroom Management: A Student-Centered Approach to Leading and Learning provides the information and resources that teachers need to design a classroom management system that incorporates the principles of autonomy, belonging, competency, democracy, and motivation. This text includes stories, strategies, research, and reflection tools to help teachers effectively manage the spaces, procedures, and pedagogy of the classroom environment.
- Stimulates teachers to reflect on the needs and motivations of their students
- Offers a “right question” rather than a “right answer” approach to help teachers design their own unique classroom management programs
- Provides real stories, case studies, and letters from master teachers to help readers construct environments that meet the needs of all students
Accompanied by High-Quality Ancillaries!
- An Instructor Resource on CD includes video clips with discussion questions, PowerPoint slides, a test bank, and much more. Qualified instructors can request a copy by contacting SAGE Customer Care at 800-818-SAGE (7243) from 6 am–5 pm, PT.
- A http://www.sagepub.com/kwilliamsstudy Student study site at http://www.sagepub.com/kwilliamsstudy provides video clips, quizzes, flashcards, Web resources, and much more.
Questions for the author?
Contact Kerry Curtiss Williams firstname.lastname@example.org