- Subject index
Critical Thinking in Health & Social Care is designed to equip practitioners with the knowledge and tools they need to critically examine practice in their own workplace. The book presents a range of different approaches, each of which is explained and grounded in practice using case studies, problem-solving scenarios and workplace examples. The practical tools which form the core of the book are contextualised by an exploration of what constitutes knowledge and evidence and the types of assumptions which are commonly held and which have a bearing on practice.
Chapter 12: The Implications for Practice
The Implications for Practice
- To promote the application of selected critical thinking tools to health and social care practice
After studying this chapter, you should be able to:
- recognise the opportunities and challenges of applying critical thinking tools to your own practice
- identify your learning and development needs
- formulate a personal, professional development plan
- develop an action plan to promote the ...