Cognitive Psychology provides student readers with essential help with all aspects of their first course in cognitive psychology, including advice on revising for exams, preparing and writing course assessment materials, and enhancing and progressing their knowledge and skills in line with course requirements in cognitive psychology.
Revision Hints and Tips
This section will enable you to:
- map out your accumulated material for revision
- choose summary tags to guide your revision
- keep well-organised folders for revision [Page 150]
- make use of effective memory techniques
- develop revision that combines bullet points and in-depth reading
- profit from the benefits of revising with others
- attend to the practical exam details that will help keep panic at bay
- use strategies that keep you task-focused during the exam
- select and apply relevant points from your prepared outlines
In a return journey you will usually pass by all the same places that you had already passed when you were outward bound. If you had observed the various landmarks on your outward journey you would be likely to remember them on your return. Similarly revision is ...