Cognitive Psychology provides student readers with essential help with all aspects of their first course in cognitive psychology, including advice on revising for exams, preparing and writing course assessment materials, and enhancing and progressing their knowledge and skills in line with course requirements in cognitive psychology.
if you work your way carefully through Part Three you should at the end be better equipped to:
- profit from your lectures;
- benefit from your seminars;
- construct your essays efficiently;
- develop effective revision strategies; and
- respond comprehensively to the pressures of exam situations.
In the sections that lie ahead you will be presented with:
- checklists and bullet points to focus your attention on key issues;
- exercises to help you participate actively in the learning experiences;
- illustrations and analogies to enable you to anchor learning principles in everyday events and experiences;
- worked examples to demonstrate the use of such features as structure, headings and continuity; and
- tips that provide practical advice in nutshell form.
In the exercise that are presented, each student should decide how much effort they would like to invest in each exercise, according to ...