Previous Chapter Chapter 2: Choosing Your Topic and Designing the Research Next Chapter
Chapter 2: Choosing Your Topic and Designing the Research
Now that you are aware of what is involved in completing the Masters Level project in leadership and management, and considered your own situation as regards this, we are able to turn to more precise issues. This chapter therefore considers the following issues:
- What factors should be taken into account in selecting your personal topic
- The probable structure of your final project
- Submitting your proposal for approval
- Understanding the main research approaches and designing your research
- Being clear about case studies
- Reflecting upon the importance of the context and culture of research, especially in international work.
We can begin with a piece of advice–that we are confident all tutors, supervisors ...