About SAGE Books
Being able to teach and learn on-the-go has become more important as we adapt to the constant changes around us. SAGE Knowledge hosts thousands of carefully selected titles by world-class authors and editors on hot topics across the social sciences. It includes academic and supplementary titles that contribute to the knowledge base of students and researchers, foundational books in core areas of research and debate, accessible student references, and numerous practical professional titles in education.
Why SAGE Books?
View information for Students
- Variety of content types - not only does SAGE Knowledge include award-winning eReference and eBook content, it also links to journal, research methods, video, and business cases where applicable
- Cite in a snap and export your citations
- Personalized - patrons can use the “My Account” feature to create reading lists and save searches
- Research on the Go - chapter print and PDF download options, share features for e-mail and social media, and a mobile-friendly site are all available
View information for librarians
For the Library
- Institution-wide access provides easy discovery
- Integrated with SAGE Recommends, which leads researchers to other SAGE content for an in-depth research experience
- Custom online training sessions highlighting features, functionality, and tips and tricks for both librarians and end-users.
- Dedicated usage-driving support
- Content is discoverable by major search engines at the title and chapter level to ensure students find SAGE content no matter where they start their search
View information for instructors
- Designed to suit a range of academic uses: from short vignettes to narrative long form
- User-friendly platform, making finding, downloading, sharing and citing books easy
Request a trial