The emphasis is on planning for a team approach to problem solving within the context of whole-school improvement.
- Unit 1: Knowing Our Whole-School Behaviour Policy
- Unit 2: Understanding Our Role as Teaching Assistants in Supporting Behaviour
- Unit 3: Are We a Listening Team?
- Unit 4: What can We do to Raise Pupil Self-Esteem?
- Unit 5: Do We Promote Emotional Literacy?
- Unit 6: Raising Our Confidence in Managing Behaviour
- Unit 7: Developing Strategies for Effective Behaviour Management
- Unit 8: Setting Targets for Success