• Entry
  • Reader's guide
  • Entries A-Z
  • Subject index

Samoa

Samoa is a tropical island nation in the southern Pacific Ocean, about halfway between Hawaii and New Zealand. Two large islands, Upola and Savai'I, comprise 96 percent of the total landmass, with eight small islets providing the remaining 4 percent. The ...

    • Loading...
    locked icon

    Sign in to access this content

    Get a 30 day FREE TRIAL

    • Watch videos from a variety of sources bringing classroom topics to life
    • Read modern, diverse business cases
    • Explore hundreds of books and reference titles